Wednesday 12 August 2009

I went to Sukhothai

Apparently traveling by bus is just as easy as the train and slightly more efficient! It was on time and everything. I arrived in Sukhothai at about 4pm this afternoon. I've ended up in this little guest house which turns out is in the lonely planet guide and also rated one of the best guest houses in the town by a few websites. Pretty neat.

I have to be quick because they let you use the internet for free but only for 15 minutes. Sukhothai seems a bit of a change of pace from Bangkok and Chiang Mai. It's like it stepped down a gear. I'm going to go out and have a look around in a minute. Apparently there's a fairly large market and some nice restaurants.

Tomorrow I'm going to head over to the old city and have a look around and take some nice scenic photography.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment