Wednesday 26 August 2009

I didn't like it because it was cloudy

Today is cloudy again and we are not impressed. We managed to drag ourselves out of bed around 10 and go and lie on the beach though. Last night was lots of fun. It involved a lot of buckets of Sangsom (Thai rice whiskey or something), some cocktails and some vodka red bull. There was dancing at a bar on the beach and then dancing at a party a bit further down the island. Loads of fun.

This afternoon I demonstrated how bad I am at pool as we played doubles with some people we met last night in the club. I'm going for a massage in a minute in the hope it will help to cure my hangover. If that doesn't work I might try some chocolate cake from the hotel. I am going to come home round as a pudding!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment