Tuesday 18 August 2009

I went on a GAP Adventure

I started my group tour yesterday. Met everyone in the evening. They seem like a really nice group of people, lots of fun. There are a loads of girls and 3 guys on the trip. Last night we all went out for a meal and then went to a few bars and then for a dance at a club. It's nice to be out with a group of people, but it is hard to co-ordinate about 10-12 people at once! Tonight we are going to get an over night train down to the south of Thailand and then spend a couple of days in a National park and then on to the islands. Yay beaches!
xx

1 comment:

  1. Hiii jen! sorry I haven't been in touch in a while. Just caught up on all your blogs. I am so jealous. it sounds like your having an awesome time. The food sounds top notch, the thought of an old woman batteling with a giant eel made me laugh and also the fact thai people wanted to take your picture.. you were clearly more interesting than the temples! Newquay was awesome! had a few good nights out, but i was shocking at surfing! ha. only managed to get to my knees. still really enjoyed it tho! Had a few nice sunny days but there was loads to do so really enjoyed it. Got my results today!!! Im so pleased, i got an A in pyschology, B in Maths (which i was expecting due to my epic fail of core 2), B in English language (better than i was expecting by far!) and an A in Art!!! Im buzzing about art!! very pleased indeed :D. so just been to Aldi and brought lots of alcohol for a cocktail party at jades! then off to worcs!! wooo. Hope island hopping goes well! Sounds like its going to be gorgeous! Off to kavos on monday... omg im so excited. sorry this comment is so long.. so much to tell you!! hopefully hear from you again soon. love youu xxxx

    ReplyDelete