Friday 28 August 2009

I spent several days just chilling out

I have literally spent the past few says in exactly the same motif. Ali and I relax on the beach most of the day. It's cloudy (still!) but we are still working on out tans. Then we go and have some food and a nap. The evenings we have spent between a little Thai bar on the street where there is a guy who can do awesome fire poi and getting to know the owner who has quite a ridiculous sense of humour. After that we generally head to the main bar/club on the beach and chat to as many people as possible. I've met so many people over the past few days! I can see how people can stay here for months on end. A couple of nights, once the beach bar closes we go on to other parties in clubs either along the beach or just inland. Last night we went to this really quite bizarre club which appeared to be the back yard to a large villa. It had great dj's though and there were loads of people there.

So tonight will probably have a similar theme. It's getting worse as we get to know more people as we get invited to more parties!

I had a wonderful massage the other day. It was on the beach and I could see blue sky through the palm trees above me and hear the waves lapping on the shore. Perfect.

xx

1 comment:

  1. Jen........Sounds like you are really enjoying this bit of the trip - don't forget to come home. Lots of love Dad xxxx oh..... and Mum says the same!

    ReplyDelete