Saturday 5 September 2009

There were a lot of buckets...

Last night. Umm. I don't think my brain is functioning quite enough yet. There were lots of buckets involved. As well as dancing, and fire limbo. It was a little bit of a crazy night. There were so many people there. So many people! Everyone was covered in paint, myself included. I keep finding paint on me now, despite showering.

It was a great night as I kept bumping into people I knew. I spent most of the night with the guys from Stourport that I met the other night. But also saw loads of people from Koh Tao, and also other friends I had made here. It was amazing that I actually saw them as there was so many people there I was sure I would never see anyone I knew.

I stayed out until it was light, the sunrise was not particuarly impressive as it was cloudy, and then crashed. Although if I'd had the energy I would have stayed up dancing. The music continued until the afternoon!

The weather today has been awful, the sky is dark and it's very windy. I've just chilled out at my bungalow and read my book. I haven't really slept that much due to the red bull! I've just booked a boat to go back to Koh Tao tomorrow morning so I'm going to get some food and then actually have an early night, I don't think I can face anymore Sangsom for at least 24 hours.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment