Tuesday 8 September 2009

I really didn't want to leave

It's my last few hours on Koh Tao. I have a boat to catch at 4pm and then 13 hours of wonderful boat and bus travel. Oh yay. I've had such a great time here. Last night I met up with some girls I met on Koh Phangan and had dinner with them. Then of course there was drinking and dancing and general fun all round. I am going to miss this place!

The plan for the next couple of days. Back to Bangkok for 5am tomorrow and then another bus out to Kanchanaburi where I can do history things and see the bridge over the river Quai. There's a film or something about it. Then back to Bangkok for Friday night for some last minute shopping and maybe spa sessions. Then home on Saturday. Can't believe it's been 6 weeks already!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment